Fintech Abu Dhabi Innovation Challenge
Connecting Startups to Financial Institutions To Deliver Innovative Solutions
The FinTech Abu Dhabi Innovation Challenge connects leading technology providers to corporate champions to address gaps or develop new products and solutions for the Middle East, South Asian and African market.
Structured as a pitch competition, startups from across the world are invited to submit their solutions to problem statements posed by financial institutions and regulators. The applications will be carefully evaluated and whittled down to select finalists who will be invited to present their solutions during Fintech Abu Dhabi. Winners will go on to work with corporate partners in a variety of manners, conducting PoCs and gaining commercial contracts.
The Innovation Challenge is designed as a no-frills expedited process to gain real exposure to market demands and leverages the global footprint of Fintech Abu Dhabi to showcase startup talent to a wide ranging audience of investors, financial institutions and government entities.
The problem statements for Fintech Abu Dhabi 2021 will be published early August. Click here to see last year’s use cases.
This year the Innovation Challenge will leverage the functionalities of the ADGM Digital Lab, a community-led marketplace and virtual testing environment to accelerate the deployment of PoCs in neutral environment supervised by ADGM FSRA. To apply for the FTAD 2021 Innovation Challenge, you are invited to sign up to the ADGM Digital Lab which is open to all participants.
Sign up to the ADGM Digital Lab here.
Benefits of participating in the Innovation Challenge:
- Gain exposure and an opportunity to work with a leading financial / regulatory institution to develop a PoC
- Explore potential market expansion opportunities with support from Abu Dhabi Global Market as a strategic partner
- Benefit from recognition as an entrant into one of the global fintech sector’s most unique and recognised challenges
- Explore opportunities to showcase and develop your winning product in ADGM’s Digital Lab
Register for Fintech Abu Dhabi 2021
Fintech Abu Dhabi brings together the global fintech community, join us for MENA's leading fintech festival. Register your details below to be kept up to date with the latest news, features and speakers.
Thank you for your interest.
We look forward to welcoming you to Fintech Abu Dhabi 2021.
Thank you for your interest in the Fintech Abu Dhabi Search Global Tour
As the final step to your startup pitch application, please upload a zipped file of supporting documents. Be sure to use your company name in the name of the zip file you upload.
We encourage you to include a pitch deck - please ensure that this is named as follows: [Company Name] Pitch Deck - FinTech Abu Dhabi 2021. Also think about including:
- Existing solution features
- Solution comparison to competitor landscape
- Plans to grow solution (minimum next one year)
- A breakdown of revenues and future revenue projections
- Relevant team experience
- Client references & relevant use cases
- Screenshots of solution / demo showcasing how solution works (if applicable)
- Your company logo in vector format (.ai, .eps, .svg) or a high resolution version of .jpg or .png