This form allows you to report observed/or perceived incidents of fraud or unethical matters made by ADGM Employees.
What's this all about?
ADGM is fully committed to operate with integrity while adhering to the highest standards of ethical and professional behaviour. In line with this commitment, ADGM encourages all employees, customers, and/or vendors, and/or stakeholders of ADGM to report observed/or perceived incidents of fraud or unethical matters made by ADGM employees through secure and independent channels.
The whistle-blowers may report their whistleblowing complaints, with proper and timely resolution safeguarding and protecting the whistle-blowers from possible retaliation.
How can I make a report?
Is there other ways to make a report?
Yes. You can contact us directly through below available communication channels:
- Send email to: email@example.com;
- Call the dedicated anonymous telephone no: +971 2 3338955; or
- Send a mail to ADGM Compliance, Office of Legal Affairs and Compliance, ADGM Authorities Building, ADGM Square, Al Maryah Island, P.O. Box: 111999, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Can I report anonymously?
Yes. You can choose not to disclose your information while submitting a report using the whistleblowing system by skipping section A. Whistle-blower’s Information.
If I choose to disclose my identity, will it be kept confidential?
Yes. Your details will be kept confidential.
Can I make a report about issues relating to entities registered with/regulated by ADGM?
- The ADGM Financial Services Regulatory Authority (FSRA) assesses complaints concerning potential contraventions of the ADGM’s financial services legislation. The FSRA also assesses complaints concerning conduct that causes or may cause damage to the reputation of the ADGM or the integrity of the financial services industry in the ADGM.
Information on how to submit a complaint to the FSRA can be found “here” .
- The ADGM Registration Authority (RA) assesses complaints concerning potential contraventions of the ADGM’s commercial legislation. The RA also assesses complaints of potential misconduct by non-financial businesses registered in ADGM or any (non-financial services) conduct or activities that may cause damage to the reputation of ADGM.
Information on how to submit a complaint to the RA can be found “here”